WolfHowl Music & Art Festival Guidelines
We want WolfHowl Music & Art festival to be the most fun and enjoyable weekend you ever had. To do this we want a safe environment for the sake of everyone and the crew that help put this amazing festival together. Please read through our guideline so YOU and your peers can have an unforgettable weekend.
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID
- NO reentry/ins & outs per day
- NO refunds or exchanges
- NO moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO tailgating
WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket
- Your photo ID (see acceptable forms above)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles, good vibes and festive costumes encouraged!
- Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″×12″)
- Official WolfHowl water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup and sealed tampons
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed packs of gum
- Prescription medication (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Hula hoops (including led hoops)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flag poles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see TOTEM GUIDELINES below)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (sony action cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- Single-use/disposable E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication
- Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy). No kegs are allowed into the festival. We will seize ALL “excessive” amounts of alcohol. “Excessive” means anything over 2 cases of beer, one 1.75 liter of hard liquor, and 2 boxes of wine per person. No outside alcohol is allowed into main festival.
- Weapons of any kind (includes gun, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Q: What time does the event start & end each day?
A: Doors open: 11am; Show ends: 2:30 am.
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
A: Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site.
A: The nearest private airport is – Rio Vista Muni less than 2 mile to the festival.
Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items under our Guidelines and Entry Info .
Q: Will there be a lost & found?
A: Yes. The Lost & Found kiosks operate during and between festival hours. The location will be marked on your festival map. Following the event, lost items will be held at the Mstar Office in Los Angeles. Contact us if you need to retrieve your item after the festival is over.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Does the venue have cash machines?
A: Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: Can I rent a locker?
A: Yes! Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID under our Guidelines.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.